Internet website: http://www.arc8-industrialisation.rhonealpes.fr/
1. ARC 8 topic concerned: design and innovation of products and sustainable services
2. PhD supervisors:
– First PhD Supervisor : Dr. Andreas Riel (Prof.)
– Secondary PhD Supervisor : Dr. Maud Rio (Associate Prof.)
– Phone : +33 188.8.131.52.56
– E-mail addresses : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Laboratory : G-SCOP -http://www.g-scop.grenoble-inp.fr
– Employer – 3 years contract : Grenoble University – http://www.univ-grenoble-alpes.fr
– Doctoral School of at tachment : IMEP2 – http://www.adum.fr /as/ed/page.pl?site=edimep2&page=accueil
Selection criteria of the PhD candidate Prerequisites:
• Engineering diploma or master in engineering
• Strong interest in the subjects of environmental sustainability and eco-design, as well as in the related processes, methods and tools (in particular LCA – Life Cycle Analysis, environmental impact analysis, environmental regulations)
• Familiarity with design processes and process modelling • Capability of interdisciplinary thinking and communication (mechanics, electronics, software, etc.)
Documents to provide to Prof. Andreas Riel (andreas.riel@grenoble‐inp.fr) and As. Prof. Maud Rio (maud.rio@g‐scop.eu):
• A letter of motivation.
• A Curriculum Vitae (with ranking if any).
Please feel free to contact us for any kind of questions or further information.
You may also consult the websites
http://www.adum.fr/as/ed/page.pl?site=edimep2&page=accueil, and http://www.arc8‐industrialisation.rhonealpes.fr